- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 1 hr
- Calories: 324
- Difficulty: medium
Honey Dipped Chicken ♥️
- Mix flour, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat each chicken wing with a generous layer of the flour mixture.
- Pour ¼ inch (6 mm) of oil into a shallow pan, and bring it to a medium high heat.
- In small batches, fry the chicken wings for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel.
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add the garlic and ginger.
- Add soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar to pan and reduce for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fried wings directly into the sauce pan and stir until the wings are covered in the sauce, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with scallions on top.
- Nutrition Calories: 2185 Fat: 125 grams Carbs: 192 grams Fiber: 9 grams Sugars: 20 grams Protein: 103 grams
You may also like
Add Your Comment